It's been a while~


Almost a year to the day I am back writing. This past year has been filled with joy, agony, and finally, back to where it all began. The long story short is years in the business took it's toll on our family and our marriage. It has taking two long painful years to finally put us back to where we started. Through the process we discovered that our love is way stronger than we both gave it credit for. See in this business we are unique because we are together and happily married. Most of these guys claim to be like us, all the while they are screwing some bimbo in the office. Sense I am the manager's wife and the hours that is worked we pretty much hang out with the people within the dealership. This is a double edge sword if you will because of my husband, I end up getting to know the other guys very well. They then introduce me to their wives. Sounds not so bad. Well, to be honest its the most annoying thing to me because I usually know about the affairs these guys are having. I then have to look the wife in the face and thinking the whole time about the girl code thing. Well, once I get to know the wives that theory goes out the window as I want to slit my wrist having to waste a moment with these bitches. Needless to say they make me look almost saintly. LOL. I just don't understand why woman "bite the hand that feeds them"

No comments: